Friday, January 25, 2008

Therapy Session 5

The therapy session has become routine. I go in, take off my shoes, take off my ring and watch, lay back in the recliner and relax for 40 minutes. It is very nice. Nothing yet to report on improvements. This is as expected.

I had a lengthy conversation with Nexalin staff who encouraged me to remain positive. I explained to them that I was convinced that their program would benefit a large portion of the Parkinson's community. This is apparent from my conversations with exisiting patients Bill, Paul, and Rick. My conversations with them clearly show that in the past, and in the present, they have recieved beneficial results. We will be video taping interviews with each of the seven patients at the completion of their therapy.

As we approach the weekend, plans of the collective gang are being made. Cori and I will be going to the mineral baths on Saturday followed by a trip to a local castle. Most of the other patients will be traveling on a shopping trip to Frankfurt. Sunday we have varoius plans and options available to us.

Morale remains high.

Ta ta for now,


--
R.J. Calvert

No comments: