Tuesday, February 19, 2008

One Week Review

It is one week since my last Nexalin therepy session in Germany. I have been waiting and watching for signs of improvement which I can attribute to this therapy. Unfortunately this does not appear to be the case.

I am working on the final report. I am waiting on the self-evaluation of symtoms form which was provided to each of the patients. I hope to recieve these shortly. Meanwhile I am attempting to edit the video material down to something useful.

I can report that three of the seven Parkinsons patients reported dramatic improvement. All three were very happy with the therapy and their results. (Video interviews will be proded in the final report) This fact alone should be encouraging to the Parkinsons community. Almost half of the patients got good results.



--R.J. Calvert

1 comment:

donald boykins said...

have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning I was browsing through the internet then I saw several testimonies about Dr. Akhigbe curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Akhigbe on his email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .Akhigbe, God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cure.I don't know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES HEPATITiS A AND B
, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE,EPILEPSY, LUPUS, STROKE,PARKINSON'S DISEASE, SPINAL CORD INJURY, ECZEMA, KIDNEY DISEASE, ACME, BACK PAIN,EXTERNAL INFECTION etc. why don't you contact dr.Akhigbe today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor and he is also called the godfather of herbal root contact him via email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348142454860
website https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com